Mobile

RSS on Mobile

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday 15 June 2009

3 Sheep is launched!

Well it's been a while in the making but 3 Sheep Ltd., is now my sole full-time professional concern. I've taken the plunge and moved my company into the The University of Manchester Business School's Incubator and taken on a full-time role as director.

It's why this blog has been very quiet recently as setting things up takes a lot of time. I am not too sure if this blog will continue as 3 Sheep will be the place for my comments and musing on educational technology. Whatever I decide, this blog will remain in place for the time being and I will give plenty of notice if I decide to remove it.

In the meantime please do come visit 3 Sheep and in particular have a look at the training section. I am running some training in July in Manchester, which will be very useful for any educationalists wanting to create mobile websites. It will be looking at the techniques I used to develop the mobile web system that won an international innovation award at Handheld Learning 2008.

No comments: